miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2005

A post in English

I don't have a clue if this blog has ever been read by people outside of the Yucatan Peninsula... I would be more than glad to know if somebody from a different place reads this load of crap and moreover, understands a single word of my Spanish rambling. (please email, thank you).

The thought had crossed my mind when I ended up reading other people's blogs; just click on the button on the top right corner that says "View another blog" and you will be taken randomly to read somebody else's shit.

It is a quite interesting experience... the other day I found the blog of a very good looking blonde girl from the US... but silly me forgot to bookmark the site for future reference... what's a man to do? I can only hope to meet the girl of my dreams elsewhere...

Status: Tengo hambre!! oops... I'm hungry!
Escuchando: Born to be my baby; Bon Jovi

No hay comentarios.: