lunes, 6 de junio de 2005

Pláticas Fantásticas II... (nomás que de otra clase y en otro idioma)

Mary: Good morning B. Dalton Booksellers at Mall del Norte, this is Mary how may I help you?
Jorgito: Good morning, my name is Jorge Uribe i'm calling from Mexico. I will be visiting Laredo, Texas on July the 18 th and I wanted to know what do I need to do in order to buy a copy of the new Harry Potter book, Can I buy it right now over the phone and pick it up then? Do you need a credit card number?
Mary: Well, actually I don't need your credit card number, I can gladly resserve a copy for you if you give me your last name, but the book won't be out until July 16th.
Jorgito: Great, my name is Jorge Uribe, the last name is U R I B E and my first name J O R G E.
Mary: Actually, we will have that book on sale, so you will have 40% off from the price of $ 29.95, would you be needing anything else?

Jorgito: Just for the date to come and me to be there, thank you so much Mary, you are very kind; you've made a Harry Potter fan very happy, and hopefully I will see you in a little bit more than a month when I pick up my book.
Mary: Thank you for your preference sir and have a good day.

En fin... solo espero que cuando llegue a la tienda el libro haya estado efectivamente reservado... por que si no voy a ser un fan de Harry Potter bastante enojado... Mary... puedes cobrarme el libro sin descuento... solo dámelo!!!!

Status: Avión, reservado; libro, también reservado; traje, a las 7:00 pm... y todo esto un poco más de un mes antes... ¿será que me gusta preparar las cosas?
Escuchando: Swear it again; Westlife

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

solo una palabra: O B S E S I V O

Jorgito dijo...

D E A C U E R D O

Saludos hasta Plaza Fiesta!

Fredd dijo...

Pendejadas, mejor comprate la de harry poot, jajaja